FURDO SAFE AND SECURE
Furdo does not store or use any information that a user divulges during payment. All payments on Furdo are made through PayUbiz, which provides state-of-the-art payment gateway solutions to users through its cutting-edge and award winning technology.
WHO YOU ARE BUYING FROM?
• The Design fees are paid to Furdo.com and Furdo takes complete responsibility for accurately mapping design
• When products like sofas and curtains are bought, Furdo just acts as an intermediary to redirect the payment to its partners. Fulfilment, warranties and repairs are the responsibility of our partners. Furdo is not directly responsible, but will make every effort to resolve any issues
INTERNET HANDLING FEES AND ORDER PROCESSING FEES?
• Products and services purchased on Furdo.com are subject to internet handling fee and a non-refundable per order processing fee. However this will be charged at the discretion of Furdo.com and can be waivered off on select customers and purchase.
PayUbiz India is the flagship company of Naspers group which is a $25 Billion internet and media conglomerate listed on London and Johannesburg stock exchanges respectively. PayUbiz provides state-of-the-art payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award winning technology. PayUbiz India serves more than 4000 merchants including leading e-commerce companies like Goibibo, Rechargeitnow, Jabong, Snapdeal, Bookmyshow, Ferns n Petals, Tradus, Travelyaari, Zomato Groupon India etc.
PAYUBIZ BUYER PROTECTION PROGRAMME
PayUbiz assures you absolute peace of mind while making online payments. Any payment made through PayUbiz is covered under Buyer Protection ensuring that you get the desired purchase or our dispute resolution team will resolve the dispute with merchant to get your rightful purchase or refund. For more information click here
WHY USE PAYUBIZ?
PayUbiz gateway has a very fascinating transaction success rates. Also PayUbiz allows you to go live quite fast. A part of the huge Naspers Group that recently acquired Redbus, it offers features such as iFrame solution for secure collection of card data, 1 Click checkout, Email Invoicing etc. PayUbiz also runs a second facility called PayUbiz money which offers end users upto 10% instant cash back when they pay using it on over 8500 sites around the net.
WHY DO I HAVE TO REGISTER BEFORE MAKING THE PAYMENT? HOW IMPORTANT IS IT FOR ME TO REGISTER? WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO REGISTER?
Unlike other Payment Gateways, PayUbiz thrives to provide to our customers with the safest and convenient online shopping experience when they make transactions on an online store using PayUbiz Payment Gateway. PayUbiz makes sure that we transfer the payment into the online store's bank account once we get a confirmation from you. This is why it is important that you register with PayUbiz the first time you make a payment on any store using PayUbiz Payment Gateway. You can use the same credentials, to make payment on a different store using PayUbiz Payment Gateway. Once you are registered with PayUbiz, you will have your own dashboard where you can check the transactions made by you and their status as well. Also, you have access to the "Release Payment" button. Once you have received your order, you can click on this button to intimate us to release the payment to the store. This way your money is safe with us until you get the stuff ordered by you.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN RIGHT WHEN THE PAYMENT IS GETTING AUTHORIZED?
There could be 2 scenarios -
• The payment got authorized by the bank but the communication of the same was not received by PayUbiz. In this case the your account will get debited by the bank but the payment status will be Initiated/Failed/Dropped. For such transactions, PayUbiz receive a confirmation from the bank later and then we initiate a refund for the payment to the customer's account.
• The payment didn't get authorized by the bank. In this case the your account will not be debited and we don't get any further updates from the banks. The payment status will be Initiated/Failed/Dropped. PayUbiz suggests you to check the status of such transactions from your PayUbiz Customer dashboard once before making the same payment again.
I GOT CHARGED FOR A TRANSACTION AND GOT A MESSAGE FROM MY BANK NOTIFYING ME OF THE DEBIT. HOWEVER, THE MERCHANT RECEIVED THE TRANSACTION STATUS AS 'FAILED/DROPPED'. HOW DO SOLVE THIS ISSUE?
Generally this happens when the communication from bank wasn't received at the time of payment. In such cases PayUbiz receives a confirmation from the bank later and then they will initiate a refund for the payment to the your account. You will receive an email from them notifying you for the same.
WHAT ARE PAYUBIZ DISPUTE HANDLING POLICIES?
PayUbiz encourages you and merchant to resolve the dispute between yourselves using PayUbiz Dashboard messages within 5 days. If the issue is not resolved within 5 days, PayUbiz dispute resolution team intervenes and resolves the problem objectively. Your money will be refunded to your account if the merchant is at fault.
WHAT IS THE REFUND TIMEFRAME? HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE FOR THE REFUND TO REFLECT IN MY ACCOUNT ONCE THE REFUND IS INITIATED BY THE MERCHANT?
In case of debit card / credit card transactions, the refund should reflect in your your bank account within 2-3 working days of refund request being placed. In case of Netbanking transactions, the refund should reflect in your your account within 4-7 working days once the refund request is placed with PayUbiz.
For additional FAQ’s please visit here
The Leading companies using PayUbiz can be displayed as shown below. The list of leading companies using PayUbiz in India and worldwide are mentioned below.
BUSINESSES USING PAYUBIZ
• Tencent – China’s $43 billion Listed Company
• Allegro – No.1 E-Commerce platform in Poland with 60%+ market share
• OLX – Leading Classifieds player in the world
BUSINESSES USING PAYUBIZ IN INDIA
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING, CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICIES?
Refund Policy - Refund will be made in the same form in which payment was made within 7 working days.
Ship and Delivery Policy - Shipping duration varies from product to product. And can range from 3 - 45 working days (or) could vary based on mutual consent.
Cancel and return policy - If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
Return Policy (based on our vendor partners) - All the products can be returned within 7 working days from the day of delivery.